Tinder is one of the best online dating app on google play store.You can easily install tinder dating app on your android or iPhone mobile devices.But its also easy to install and run tinder on your desktop or windows PC to get bigger picture while swiping left or right.Tinder is one of the best lifestyle apps with Many features. It is one of the best matchmaking apps on the google play store.
It has changed the means people meet around the world.Tinder is an online dating application that works with the Facebook. It is a location-based social service application that helps one to find a partner for dating.It has a system which allows interaction between users which have common characteristic and interests and encourages the users to chat.The user interface is easy and simple to use the application.
In this blog post you will find how to use tinder on various windows OS system
Tinder on Windows xp
run Tinder on Windows Vista
Download Tinder on Windows 8
use Tinder on Windows 8.1
Get Tinder on Windows 7
How to Download Tinder for Windows 8,10,7,XP,Vista
There are many ways to Get Tinder for Windows 8,10,7,XP,Vista.Before we start installing the tinder application on our PC, you need to make sure that you are having an active internet connection on your windows system.
Follow the Below steps to download tinder for windows
- Download Bluestacks on your Windows system and install it.Click here to Download
- Open the Bluestack and Click on the search option at the home screen.
- Search for tinder dating app and install it on the bluestack emulator.
- Open the bluestack and click on the tinder icon to start the tinder dating app on windows device
- Enjoy 🙂
Some Features on Tinder dating app
- Make your profile visible at the top in your area for 30 minutes. Get more likes and views whenever you feel you are not seen by people much now. Undo the likes and passes with Tinder Plus. Note that it is a paid feature.
- Put a Super like to the person whom your interested much.
- Swipe Right to like someone or Swipe Left to pass.
- The application is free to use and is gaining popularity like a wildfire.
- Tinder is available to users in 30 languages English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, , Vietnamese and others.
That all enjoy dating on your windows 10/7/8